Friday, March 13, 2009

"Sneak Preview" Day at Bellevue!




Sneak Preview day - here we are before the crowds arrive . . .

And then there was a line out the door!
We had an amazingly fun day introducing ourselves to our new guests and introducing our loyal guests from other parlors to our new Bellevue parlor.
THANK YOU to everyone who helped us celebrate our Sneak Preview! And thank you to the amazing Bellevue team, and others who joined us all day long to help us out (especially Erica, Susie and Jfed!). And Amy and Lisa, who have been with me through all four parlor openings.
I couldn't have imagined a more perfect opening day for our new parlor.



And at the end of a long day, here are Katie and Jennifer closing down the registers before they head home.
I myself went to bed right after reading to my kids - at 8:30! That might even be earlier than our early to bed, early to rise District Manager Amy Fritz!