Monday, August 6, 2007

Online-Booking Now Live!

I'm excited to announce that we're now live with online booking (thanks to the perseverence of our very own Jeanne Riley).

Now anyone can go online at anytime of day or night to book an appointment for the best manicures and pedicures. Of course, you can still call us at - but isn't it nice to have options.

I was passionate about giving our guests this option because it's exactly what I wanted as a busy working mom. During the days, I was always harried running (literally - I sprained my ankle once when I was 7 months pregnant) to/from back to back meetings. Then I'd race home to my family for dinner - and only remember at about 9:30pm that I'd missed out on making my pedicure appointment yet again.

All my shopping is done online afterhours while watching Sex in the City and Scrubs reruns. Why can't appointment booking be the same?

And now, voila, it can.